BARGAIN BOOKS COMPETITIONS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Prizes are not transferable for cash.
- Competitions are only open to South African citizens.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Copies of these terms and conditions are visible on the Bargain Books Website, and will be made available to participants via email on request.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant is notified of his/her right to decline taking part in reasonable post-event publicity and allowing the Bargain books to use his/her names and photographs in such publicity provided that, within 3 days from the date that an entry is submitted, the participant sends written notification to Bargain Books, at the email addresses of: Bianca@bargainbooks.co.za and email@example.com , of his/her decision to decline.
- By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Bargain Books for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Winners will be notified via email or telephone within 10 business days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 10 business days of the Bargain Books sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Bargain Books reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Bargain Books reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion/competition without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain written permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
- Bargain Books are not responsible for entries that are late, incomplete or that are not received due to technical problems of any sort.
- Bargain Books are not responsible for any injury or damage to your, or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you or any other person to enter into the competition.
- Where applicable, the winner will be determined by way of a random draw, or if not applicable, will be chosen by judge/s selected by Bargain Books, which judge/s may be employees of Bargain Books.
- Bargain Books are not responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or any other person, incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, a SMS will be charged at the prevailing rate of your service provider – FreeSMSs do not apply.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be permitted, and subsequent entries may not be honored or accepted.
- Competitions are not open to those persons who are a director, member, partner, employee or agent of the Bargain Books, any consultant to the Bargain Books, as well as any family members of the Bargain Books’ employees, and any other person who is controlled by the Bargain Books.
- The Bargain Books accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Bargain Books by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Bargain Books and are not returned.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable, and no entrant may win more than one prize per competition.
- Should the competition be run on a social media platform such as Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, then the following rules will apply:
- The entrant releases the social media platform from any liability in any respect.
- Entrants may not inaccurately tag content, and such inaccurate tagging shall result in disqualification.
- The entrants and Bargain Books acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the social media platform.
- The entrants and Bargain Books acknowledge that they use the social media platform at their own risk.
- The entrant may not use multiple accounts, and anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
- Multiple entries in a single day will result in disqualification.
- By entering, entrants agree to comply with the policies and rules set by that social media platform. The rules for Twitter may be viewed at: https://twitter.com/rules
22. STRUIK NATURE COMPETITION EXTRA TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Included in the prize:
• Luxury accommodation (2 nights for 2 people sharing);
• all meals;
• all teas/coffees and soft drinks;
• selected local beers, wines, and spirits;
• in-room minibar;
• 2 game activities per day, with drinks and snacks;
• Wi-Fi access;
• 15% VAT
The prize excludes:
• imported beers, wines, and spirits;
• Lush Boutique purchases;
• Black Rhino Game Reserve entrance fees;
• additional activities;
• Transfers to and from the lodge